Safe America For Everyone
Newsletter content from Bruce Beach. Visit the SAFE website at webpal.org. You can subscribe to his newsletter there if you like.
Inbox dateline: 2/01/15 All content below [Copyleft] as per Author:
Definitions are always difficult. There are differences of opinion about definitions – so I will present mine – and on occasion contrast them to others.
First and foremost we are presently in Armageddon – the greatest conflict of humanity and envisioned as a hundred year war predicted in the Book of Revelation. Alternate views hold that it is a battle in heaven, or that it has not yet begun.
World War I was the first great battle of Armageddon and began on July 28th, 1914 (some select June 28th, one month earlier with the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria).
Conflicts have been continuous since that time. World War One was immediately followed by the invasion of Russia by the US and its Allies. The US lost that war and 60 captured US prisoners of war (then called MIA, but names now known and recorded because of recently released historical documents) were never released to come home, because the US would not agree to repatriation terms, a fact that was to be repeated in subsequent conflicts with Korea, Vietnam, and elsewhere despite presidential pronouncements that none are left behind. The greatest tragedy of that sort will be following WW3 when many American military survivors in the field, will not ever be able to make their way home.
World War II
World War II was the second great battle of Armageddon. In the interim between WWI and WWII the US was involved in a great many conflicts which included the landing of US Marines in China – dozens of times. In both WWI and WWII the US homeland was untouched, and so consequently its productive power was mightily increased. Also it lost relatively few men compared to other countries and its productive capacity was greatly enhanced by the GI Bill following WW2.
Since World War2 there have been continuous interim conflicts of increasing intensity. Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, to name just a few. US troops have been involved in battles throughout the world. The amount of munitions, used in these theatre conflicts, has far eclipsed that used in WW2, including its use of Atomic Bombs.
Armageddon, so far, has been one long war with millions upon millions of people losing their lives, their livelihood, their homes, their families, their children and any sense of justice, security and peace in the world. The cost has not been in just the lives, but also in economic costs because a small fraction of what has been spent for destruction could have provided for every person on the planet a standard of living that far exceeds the present American standard. But, the greatest cost of all has been the spiritual cost that has turned the world psyche from the principles of Christ about being peacemakers, blessing those who persecute you, and being concerned about the poor. Instead, many American patriots glorify the skills of war and take pleasure in killing as in the book American Sniper. The damage to the psyche of American veterans is that more die from suicide than from engagement itself.
The amount of munitions now ready for WW3 are many thousands of times more than those used in all the previous wars and conflicts combined. As immense and horrendous has been what has occurred, so far in this century of death and destruction, it is nothing when compared to what will occur in The Last Great Nuclear Battle of Armageddon and The Great Catastrophe that shall follow. I recognize that others use other terminology, saying for example that the Cold War was WW3, and that what we are entering is WW4, but I have described here the terms as I use them.
What We Should Expect Now
My expectations, based upon my understanding of Prophecies and the events that I observe taking place, (and admittedly my understanding can always be erroneous), is that we will:
1. see economic collapse (already taking place in Russia and Europe and also more for the poor and middle class in the US than than shown in government statistics),
2. the beginning of World War Three, which is already fully underway on the economic level in sanctions against Russia on one side and on the other, actions by the BRIC to do away with the US dollar being the world reserve currency AND the BRIC actions this year for an alternative to the IMF, SWIFT, and Rating Agencies.
3. World War Three has already has already progressed from the ‘cold war’ to the ‘warm war’ level by means of intermediaries and much of our battle with Russia, and theirs with the US, is done through proxies.
a. Ukraine – Here the US destabilized the duly elected government and has been supporting groups that wear the Nazi insignia. A ‘former’ US CIA financial controller, being given dual citizenship, has been put in charge of the Ukraine Financial System. The battles (this month) in January alone, have taken hundreds of lives – a single day’s battle for the airport, was won by the forces aligned to Russia, costing over fifty lives. The locations and intensity of such battles have been increasing.
b. Syria – On 22 August 2014, the United Nations put out an estimate of over 191,000 that had died in the war. Millions are refugees DPI (Displaced Persons Internally) and externally. The US started out to achieve regime change because it wanted to put through Saudi Arabia’s pipeline. Russia wanted its own pipeline there. Russia vetoed in the UN the idea of the US involving itself directly so initially the US had proxies of ‘moderate Muslims’ to overthrow the government, but now since the Islamic State is gaining a foothold it is bombing directly – although Russia told it not to. Conversely, Russian weaponry is now being supplied into Syria and Lebanon, for the other side.
c. Iraq, Turkey, Syria, Saudi Arabia and surrounding areas are all also involved in a power struggle with the Islamic State. There are intense open battles and altogether over a million have been killed between the various factions. Much of the weaponry used is US. First supplied to Iraq and others and then captured and used by the Islamic State.
d. Iran, a major supporter of Hezbollah, a main attacker of the government in Syria, receives great amounts of technology and materials from Russia. It is also a strong opponent against the Islamic State. There is almost no country that is not an opponent of the US in one situation and its nominal ally in another, and this applies equally among the other countries. It is a very confused state of affairs. Nevertheless, the intensity of open conflict, the number of daily casualties and amount of total destruction that many are finding themselves surrounded with, probably leaves no doubt in their minds that WW3 has started.
4. Events of the Last Week
This last week has seen increasing conflicts and casualties, plus events such as the change of government in Saudi Arabia and Yemen. As a result many feel Iran now controls the Strait of Hormuz, the entrance to the Red Sea leading to the Suez Canal, both from there and Eritrea. Consequently, Iran can now openly deploy Houthi militia/Revolutionary Guards directly into Yemen, Eastern Saudi Arabia, the Gulf States, Iraq, and Syria. Wars have been started over much less and, whether or not Iran has the potential of a nuke warhead, it has made no attempt to hide its long range missile capable of hitting Europe. I won’t go into Israel’s concern and response, to both that and this week’s attacks in/from Lebanon, by Shiite Hezbollah which is aligning with Sunni Hamas in Gaza.
A particular concern held by some watching the Saudi Scene is that the new powers there may be even more aligned to the extremist Islamist point of view from which sprung the Islamic State. While Saudi Arabia and the even more extreme Islamic State are mortal enemies it is difficult to draw much of a line between their theological differences. Both support Sharia Law and its punishments and in the more moderate Saudi version all women are still veiled, not allowed to drive a car, and put to death if they convert to Christianity. No Christian there is permitted to openly show an emblem of their Faith, such as openly carrying a Bible, and it is a crime punishable by death to try to convert a Muslim to Christianity.
America is Saudi Arabia’s foremost ally, strongly supporting it with little complaint, from the US, about the Sauds attitude towards civil liberties such as freedom of religion, the press and the Internet, while at the sametime the US loudly decries the state of civil liberties in China. And, Saudi Arabia is the first and foremost US proxy ally in the monetary battle to defend the US dollar as the world currency against the BRIC.
5. The conflicts and confrontations are increasing at an accelerating rate. Not just between the US and Russia and their proxies, or even those antagonistic to Israel. The world is a stir with animosities. North and South Korea. China and Japan, Vietnam, Taiwan and many others. There are momentous conflicts taking place in Africa and elsewhere, but one of the ones heating up the most is on the Zero Line between Pakistan and India which, I am not alone now, in my opinion will result in the first use of nuclear weapons.
The buildup of arms is the most massive ever. This week a US carrier was loaded with the greatest amount of armament ever. More than used during WW2. It will next week load thousands of crew, and in the coming weeks will most likely sail towards the conflict zone. It goes not alone. Much US firepower is being forward positioned.
AND it is not the US alone that is doing this. Russia is moving great amounts of armaments and actively testing its nuclear delivery systems in numerous places in Europe and surrounding the US.
6. The increasing conflicts are not on just the military and economic fronts, but also on the world monetary scene. To explain this would require a separate newsletter, but in synopsis, TPTB (The Powers That Be) behind the monetary forces in the Western World are about to collapse (whether intentionally or not) the US Dollar. They have a backup plan in place. It is called the SDR (Special Drawing Rights) of the IMF (International Monetary Fund) the Board of Directors for which is controlled forty percent by the French, but the US has leveraged control of actual actions that is a multiple of four times that of the French. The collapse of the dollar will mean that all bank accounts, investments, retirement funds, credit cards, etc. will be worthless, but no matter because while there are great schemes and plots afoot – when everything crashes – everything will crash.
The forces that are bringing this crash are very visible to those who watch such things. The leveraged derivative exposure which has been up/up/up will leverage down/down/down even more quickly. Practically instantaneously. The debt volumes and ratios to production are now about to go negative. All the financial signs have reached extremes never witnessed before. It has all been up/up/up but will topple and collapse all at once. America has been the bulwark – but as Germany found out when it wanted some of its gold back – the vaults are actually bankrupt. Most people do not see or understand the significance of all this – but those who really study it, understand that it is unavoidable and can now occur anytime – instantaneously.
7. The final thing I expect to see, as physical wars increase, as the economies falter, as the financial systems disintegrate, and the monetary system collapses – will be increasing racial conflict. It will not be just in the US, but here it will be especially intense. The events of the last two years will be replicated with ever increasing intensity.
Obama’s Lincoln Syndrome
This week, an unrelated link about elected politicians in Texas using the Sam Houston Bible for swearing in reminded me of the parallels that Obama sees between himself and Lincoln.
Both elected from the same state – both intensely hated because of the racial issue – both being “War Presidents” etc.
Obama drew parallels between himself and Lincoln, and made an effort to duplicate them in his inaugural trip to Washington – his inauguration – and in that he even used the same Bible, to be sworn in, as Lincoln used.
You can see my concern as to where the parallel may go. There have already been more assassination attempts on Obama – than on any president in history. He is undoubtedly the most intensely hated (although loved by others) of all presidents in history. There are repeated stories, such as have never been about any other president, of incidents involving the Secret Service which provides his security detail.
Things are cool, even cold at the moment, on the Eastern coast of the US, but they will heat up in more ways than one, during the coming summer. It is too cold now to be standing out on the street at night – for long hours – demonstrating. These days one can be assured something will happen to trigger events – when the weather is right – and eventually the greatest of all triggering events could be (I think will be) the fulfillment of the Lincoln Syndrome.
8. The exact order of events is not a given. The exact nature of events is not a known. There are many things that can happen that will be shocking and surprising. The exact timing of events is not predictable. Nevertheless, it is all increasing at an accelerating rate. It could come to a head today. I think more likely in six to nine months. The answer to financial collapse is war. We have ww3 started already. The answer to social collapse is repression. The police have already been militarized for that purpose. The answer to impending defeat is the Samson option. It is in place for all sides – and only one side anywhere, facing defeat will need to activate it, and it shall be activated for all.
The Last Great Battle of Armageddon
Thus we will arrive at The Last Great Battle of Armageddon – Nuclear World War Three.
First use, pre-emptive use, are the stratagems buzzed about today – because the combatant advantage lies with the first user. The disadvantage lies with the whole of humanity.
Another time I would like to discuss and describe what the world will have to do in the aftermath. Many think there will be no world to worry about – but readers of this newsletter know that is not my position.
Unity and Love,